- Box Office
- Boston, MA, USA
- Part Time Temporary/Seasonal
Staff in this position perform theatre host duties in the IMAX Theatre under the leadership of Theatre Leads.
This position is temporary, working only during the 1 week of April school vacation. Hours will be up to 40 hours during the week of April 14th. Schedules will vary but do require at least 1 weekend day. Hours may be during the day (8:30am-5:00pm, 10:00am-7:00pm) or evenings (4:00pm-8:00pm).
• Provides first-class customer service. Demonstrates consistently high standards of interaction with visitors and fellow staff members.
• Provides information about the Aquarium and IMAX, including reserved tickets.
• Performs host duties of taking tickets, cleaning 3D glasses, bussing the theatre and cleaning rest rooms.
• Reacts calmly and pleasantly in stressful situations.
• Functions as a line facilitator, directing and assisting visitors as they enter the ticketing queues.
Performs other position-related duties, as assigned.
Strict adherence to performance, dress code and punctuality standards required..
Minimum Training and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent and 6 months of job-related experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Computer experience.
• Customer service experience in a fast paced, high volume environment.
• Strong communication skills.
New England Aquarium is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!