- MA, USA
- Part Time Temporary/Seasonal
TITLE: Temporary Assistant Aquarist, Galleries
REPORTS TO: Assistant Curator, Fishes
HOURS: Part Time Temporary – ASAP through July 15th, 2013
This position will work Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:00am-5:00pm from May through July 15h, 2013.
This position is open ONLY to current New England Aquarium staff, volunteers, or interns with at least 3 months of Wet Lab, Edge of the Sea, and Jellyfish experience. All others will not be considered.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY Friday, 5/17/13 at 5:00pm.
Assists with the appearance and maintenance of all assigned exhibits, support areas, and support equipment, providing proper husbandry for the animal collection and setting up new exhibits. Specifically, provide exceptional support for various Galleries including Wet Lab, Edge of the Sea, and Jellyfish.
- Current New England Aquarium staff member or volunteer/ intern
- At least 1 year of experience in animal husbandry.
- At least 3 months of experience working in the New England Aquarium Wet Lab and Edge of the Sea Exhibits. At least 3 months of experience working with jellyfish.
- Bachelor's degree with Biology emphasis/major preferred.
New England Aquarium is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!