- MA, USA
- Part Time Regular
REPORTS TO: Reservations Supervisor
HOURS: Part Time Regular: Monday & Tuesday 9:00am-4:30pm and occasional weekends as needed
This position processes all incoming informational calls, membership calls, and reservation calls for the Aquarium and its various venues and programs.
Please read the schedule posted for the position. Flexibility in schedule is required.
1. Answers all incoming calls to make individual and group reservations for the general Aquarium, IMAX, and all Education programs.
2. Answer all incoming calls regarding general information questions in relation to the Aquarium in a professional, pleasant, informative, and accurate manner to ensure an excellent level of customer service.
3. Answer all incoming calls regarding Education program reservations.
4. Answer all incoming calls regarding Memberships.
5. Processes reservation request forms in a timely and accurate manner.
6. Answers and responds to general department voicemails, on-line group inquiries, and individual e-mail requests.
7. Ensure follow-up- processes are completed on all reservations.
8. Perform general office duties including filing, sending and receiving faxes as well as mass mailings.
9. Receive and process check payments received through postage mail for individual and group reservations.
10. Organizes all incoming vouchers for selected companies and bills them according to the vouchers received.
11. Adheres to all NEAq policies and delivers high standards of customer service.
12. Performs other position – related duties as assigned.
Minimum Training and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent and 6 months job related experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Solid organizational, follow-through and excellent customer service skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor, courteous and respectful of others, good communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of individuals
• Responsible and punctual
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge of the following computer databases:
o Ticketing system: ATMS
o Membership system: Raiser's Edge
o Email database: Outlook
o Phone system: Cisco Agent Desktop
New England Aquarium is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!